Room Booking Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions detailed below apply to all Room Bookings at Brijwasi Hotels.
When you make a booking, your contract (which shall include these terms and conditions) will be with Brijwasi Hotels, SBI Crossing, Station Road, Mathura (U.P.) (referred to in these terms and conditions as "Brijwasi Hotels").
All rates featured on the Brijwasi Hotels Website are offered subject to availability and Brijwasi Hotels reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.. Hence, this facility is always a pleasant alternative.
- All prices shown online are in INR per room per night (unless otherwise stated) based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room for one or more consecutive night stays, except for certain holiday periods where a minimum 2, 3 or 5 night stay may apply.
- All prices exclude Taxes at the current prevailing rate.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you are given a confirmation number.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your price does not include any incidental charges, which you may incur during your stay (including, by way of example only, in respect of your use of the hotel's bar and mini-bar facilities and the costs of external telephone calls from your room). Such charges will be payable by you on your departure and, in the event that you fail to pay any such incidental charges, it is a condition of your contract with Brijwasi Hotels that you irrevocably authorise Brijwasi Hotels to debit your credit or debit card (see 'Deposits and Pre-payments' below) for the amount of any shortfall.
What the Price Includes
Website prices include double bedrooms (single room) with color TV, direct dial telephone and attached bathroom.
The prices shown online are not valid in conjunction with any other offer and, until you have received your confirmation number, are subject to change without prior notice.
Availability of rooms at the rates shown online may be limited and/or restricted to certain periods.
During major sporting events, social events, conferences and exhibitions, the same rates may not be available.
At our hotel you can, on payment of a supplement, upgrade your accommodation to a feature room or a suite, on a per room per night basis subject to availability. Please ask for details.
Individual guests using a room are charged the standard per room rate, as shown online. However, the same may be waived a sum of INR 400/- room/night.
- Children under the age of 5 can stay and eat free at our hotel, when sharing a room with 2 paying adults on the same meal basis.
- Children from the ages of 5 to 16 will be charged at INR 450/- per child per night (this covers the cost of bed & breakfast. All other meals will be charged for as taken), when sharing a room with 2 paying adults where a suitable room is available.
- Availability of suitable rooms is limited and portable beds may need to be used where such accommodation is sought.
Children staying in their own room will be charged at the full rate.
Car parking is free, but at some times there is limited availability. For further information on parking availability and charges, please call the hotel direct.
Checking In and Out
- Hotel rooms are available from 12.00 hrs on the day of arrival.
- Rooms must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure, unless otherwise sanctioned at the discretion of the hotel manager.
- Those rates which include breakfast offer a full traditional or continental breakfast with tea or coffee.
- Those rates which include dinner offer a choice from the hotel's table d'hôte menu.
- There is no refund for meals which are not taken by guests.
- Lunch cannot be taken in place of dinner or vice-versa.
- Book on-line at www.brijwasiroyal.com.
- Our Central Reservations Team (91-565-2401224,25) is available to take your booking 7 days a week from 8.30am to 9.00pm.
- If you make a booking through Brijwasi Hotels Central Reservations or direct with the hotel, you will be asked to guarantee your booking with a valid debit/ credit card.
Deposits and Pre-Payments
- A deposit or a pre payment may be required and, where required, will be taken, at the time of booking, in accordance with the provisions applying to the room and rate selected by you.
- In any event, you are required to guarantee your booking with a valid credit or debit card at the time of booking.
- Payment (where no deposit or prepayment is required or otherwise of any balance due) will be taken upon departure. In the event of cancellation payment will be taken in accordance with our cancellation terms. See "Cancellations and Amendments" below for details.
Balance of Monies Outstanding
- Prior to your departure from the hotel you will be required to settle your all bills.
- On arrival you will be asked to produce a valid debit or credit card for the hotel to take an imprint.
- If you are settling your account in cash, you will be asked for a deposit to cover the cost of your room for your stay (and any extras which you may incur in the hotel will not be chargeable to your room account).
Brijwasi Hotels accept all major credit cards, including MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
Cancellations and Amendments
All cancellations must be made in accordance with our cancellation terms.
Most of the rates featured on the Brijwasi Hotels Website may be cancelled –
10-15 days refund 100%
05-10 days refund 75%
02-05 days refund 50%
Within 24-48 hrs refund 25%
Whilst every effort is made to fulfill any particular requests which you may have in relation to your stay with us, we cannot unfortunately guarantee that we will be able to meet any particular requests which you may make and our failure in this regard will not constitute a breach of contract.
In the unlikely event that we have to change or cancel your reservation, we reserve the right to do so. However, you have the right to:
accept the changed arrangements as notified; or
make alternative arrangements with Macdonald Hotels; or
cancel your reservation and receive a full refund of any monies which you have paid to Brijwasi Hotels in respect of your reservation (please note that we shall not be liable for any sums which you have paid to any other persons in connection with your reservation)
For the avoidance of doubt, we shall have no further liability to you for any changes to or the cancellation of any online booking.
Complaints or Comments
Any complaint or comment regarding a stay at our hotel should be made in the first instance to the hotel's duty manager at the time of your stay so that it can be resolved at the time.
Problems which cannot be resolved there and then should be notified in writing to the Managing Director, Brijwasi Hotels, Mathura.
- Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained online, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured online at any time.
- Brijwasi Hotels shall not be responsible for any loss or damage which you may suffer arising out of events beyond its control or the control of its suppliers (including, without limitation, fire, failure of electrical, gas or other power supplies, strikes, industrial action, terrorist activity, technical problems with transport, illness of entertainers and bad weather), nor for any curtailment, cancellation or change to any accommodation, activity or itinerary or any other consequences which arise as a result of such events.
- For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to attempt to exclude or limit the Company's liability for the death or personal injury of any person caused by the negligence of the Company or its employees, servants or agents or to attempt to exclude or limit the Company's liability in any manner which would be unlawful.
- These terms and conditions may be modified from time to time.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to the laws of the jurisdiction of Mathura.